Monday – Saturday
12:00 – 6:00
12:00 – 6:00
New in the spring of 2001, the zero entry swimming pool at the Fort Dodge Country Club is one of the finest in the area. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day, the pool staff will ensure you and your family will have an enjoyable and safe time. Both group and private swimming lessons are available for both adults and children throughout the summer months, as well as special activities for the family.
- Swimming pool opens Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. The pool will open at 12:00 PM if the temperature is 72 degrees or above (according to the Weather Channel) at 10:30 AM, if not it will be checked again at noon and if not it will be checked again at 2:00 PM. If the temperature hasn’t reached 72 degrees by 2:00 PM the pool will remain closed for the day.
- Privileges to members and their guests only. Members are responsible for guest conduct. GUESTS AND MEMBERS MUST SIGN IN. Members may bring guests any day at a cost of $5 per guest.
- No running or pushing in pool area.
- Water games permitted with permission from lifeguard on duty.
- One diver on board at a time. Diving must be straight out from the board.
- No non-swimmers allowed in pool area unless with a parent or responsible adult. Babysitters must be 12 years of age or older and must register with the lifeguards.
- No glass containers or food allowed in the immediate pool area.
- Lifeguards have full authority over pool activities, including admission, warning and expulsions.
- Children not potty trained must wear “potty proof” swimwear. Diaper changing must be done in the bathhouse.